Forum

Anmelden

Sie haben bereits Zugangsdaten?

E-Mail-Adresse *

Passwort *

Hilfe

Nutzungshinweise zur iXPOS Export Community finden Sie in den FAQ.

Zu den FAQ

SERVICE

Forum

Tips & Support for Your Business

Exchange experiences and share tips on how to go about doing business in Germany on this forum.

Datum: 12.06.2012 20:18

Healthcare contacts "Made in Germany"

(3)

I am seriously looking for business partner in Pharmaceutical Industry or Health care and to build a company here and sell their famous product to China, Shenyang. We are dealing in Steel business and would like to expand to Germany by selling their "Made in Germany" product to be sold in China. Anyone interested can contact me for a chat.

Länderinteressen: Deutschland

Branchen: Arzneimittel, Diagnostika

Datum: 11.07.2012 16:33 #1

Re: Re: Re: Mrs. Patricia Chan

(0)

Dear Mrs Chan

Actually we are doing Diesel Genset Business but we can try to help you, we are not producing any of products you interested in but we can try buy it from German Producer and export to you, is there any special product that you interested in.

Regards

Datum: 18.07.2012 00:30 #2

Health Care Contacts for "made in germany"

(0)

Good evening Mrs. Chan,

my name is Lutz Bernard, I studied laws in Germany and now I am living and working as free business- consultant in Berlin/Germany. I am registered in this website too and so I found your information.

I want you to understand, that the producers of health- care- technics are looking also for the quality of their business- partners. So please can you inform me

+  what qualifications you dispose in particular in the distribution of medical goods,
+  since what date your company exists with,
+  what are the products you are dealing right now,

+  what is your business- website,
+  how many employees do you have and can someone speak or read german,
+  of which contacts you dispose in particular in the medical sector (doctors, hospitals ...).

For me it is also nessessary to know, what will be your main strategy to push and brand the new products from Germany on your chinese market and what kinds of communications will you use for your business for your new german partners.

With your good arguments I will look for good partners. Can you please give me also your idea of my commission for success?

Can you please send me also your normal business- mailadress and skype- account please?

Thanks in advance and kind regards from Berlin,

Lutz Bernard, Ass .jur.

Datum: 02.02.2015 21:11 #3

Re: Health Care Contacts for "made in germany"

(0)

Hello dear patricia,

how we can chat together. we are ready to find all products, that you need to export from germany to china. we sit in hamburg and is realy very easy for shiping products made in germany to china. let me know more about your idea.

thanks a lot and best regards

hamid asnaashari

speed tech computer