Forum

Anmelden

Sie haben bereits Zugangsdaten?

E-Mail-Adresse *

Passwort *

Hilfe

Nutzungshinweise zur iXPOS Export Community finden Sie in den FAQ.

Zu den FAQ

SERVICE

Forum

Market Entry

Discuss on this forum how you can deal with customs and import regulations as well as find the best distribution channels to sell your products successfully in Germany.

Datum: 05.11.2017 15:10

Representation of your company in Germany

(0)

Starting or expanding your foreign business in Germany – PART 2

This part of starting your foreign business in Germany comes after part one, which involves researching the market and investigating possibilities and chances.

What does part 2 include?

I will represent your business, services or products myself and will be the contact person for your company here in Germany for three months for a very reasonable one-time fee.

Marketing, including contacting possible clients via telephone and E-Mail will occur according to your instructions or with my recommendations for a maximum total period of 12 hours over the three-month period.

I will answer all customer inquiries per E-Mail within 24 hours.

I will inform you of any inquiries or questions from potential customers on a regular basis so that you can take action if necessary.

We can also communicate with each other via Skype, WhatsApp or E-Mail once a month to see how things are going, to change some things or start something new.

You have one person that you have to deal with and you know whom you are working with all the time. No confusion. No misunderstandings. No stress with people you do not know.

Your business remains secure under German Data Protection Laws at all times.

Your one-time fee for three full months of representation and cooperation:

1,071.00 Euro

(900 Euro incl. 19% VAT).

No further costs, no surprises. Only action.

Now it is up to you.

Contact me today.

Kind regards

David Blaz

Coaching & Consulting