Forum

Anmelden

Sie haben bereits Zugangsdaten?

E-Mail-Adresse *

Passwort *

Hilfe

Nutzungshinweise zur iXPOS Export Community finden Sie in den FAQ.

Zu den FAQ

SERVICE

Forum

Tips & Support for Your Business

Exchange experiences and share tips on how to go about doing business in Germany on this forum.

Datum: 27.10.2014 10:27

Look for Sales Rep in Europe Union

(1)

Hello!

We are professional manufacturer of optic transceivers with our own design team and production line in Taiwan. We have stable and successful performances in Taiwan, Japan, and US market. And we expect to expand business further in Europe particularly in Germany.

We would prefer to working with sales rep since we hope to keep the information transparent. So we would need your help to find the channels of sales rep.

Mit herzlicher Grüße

Kind Regards,

Peter Liu

Sales Manager

Axcen Photonics Corp.  

Länderinteressen: Europäische Union, Deutschland

Branchen: Feinmechanik, Optik, Bio- u. Labortechnik, allgemein, EDV-, Telekommunikationsdienstleistungen, allgemein

Datum: 13.11.2014 06:45 #1

Re: Look for Sales Rep in Europe Union

(1)

Hello Mr. Peter Liu,

That could be of interest.

Please provide me with your e-mail address. I'd get in touch directly with you.

All the best and many regards,

Klaus Meene

Zitat

Hello!

We are professional manufacturer of optic transceivers with our own design team and production line in Taiwan. We have stable and successful performances in Taiwan, Japan, and US market. And we expect to expand business further in Europe particularly in Germany.

We would prefer to working with sales rep since we hope to keep the information transparent. So we would need your help to find the channels of sales rep.

Mit herzlicher Grüße

Kind Regards,

Peter Liu

Sales Manager

Axcen Photonics Corp.  

Datum: 06.01.2015 12:12 #2

Re: Re: Look for Sales Rep in Europe Union

(0)
Zitat
 Hello! We are professional manufacturer of optic transceivers with our own design team and production line in Taiwan. We have stable and successful performances in Taiwan, Japan, and US market. And we expect to expand business further in Europe particularly in Germany. We would prefer to working with sales rep since we hope to keep the information transparent. So we would need your help to find the channels of sales rep. Mit herzlicher Grüße   Kind Regards, Peter Liu Sales Manager Axcen Photonics Corp.  
  Dear Peter Liu, maybe the following industry directory is helpful for you: http://www.industrystock.de (German) - http://www.industrystock.com (English)Here you can find over 900.000 B2B companies.Best regardsPeter

Datum: 01.09.2015 21:51 #3

Re: Re: Re: Re: Look for Sales Rep in Europe Union

(0)
Hello Peter,   Are you also interessted to export to Brazil? Informations about us you will find on our website www.braanz.com   I am at your disposal.   Kind regards,   Marius Müller

Datum: 17.12.2015 16:39 #4

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Look for Sales Rep in Europe Union

(0)
Dear Matthias,
I am a German Businessman, would like to add you in my contact list for Business opportunities together.  Thanks. BR Pankaj, Munich

Datum: 17.12.2015 16:39 #5

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Look for Sales Rep in Europe Union

(0)

Zitat
Dear Hello
I am a German Businessman, would like to add you in my contact list for Business opportunities together.  Thanks. BR Pankaj, Munich

Datum: 03.12.2017 15:57 #6

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Look for Sales Rep in Europe Union

(0)

Zitat
Hello Peter,   Are you also interessted to export to Brazil? Informations about us you will find on our website www.braanz.com   I am at your disposal.   Kind regards,   Marius Müller

Hello,

Warm Greetings from M/s GroOrganic AgriVentures LLP, Mumbai, India. 

M/s GroOrganic AgriVentures LLP. is a startup Co., engaged in Organic food (certified By M/s ECOCERT) farm-to-retail business. Our aim is to help the small farmers get a better price for their products, which are grown organically and are certified by the national agencies.

We have huge ranges of certified organic food products like Cereals, Basmati and Non Basmati Rice, Pulses, Oil seeds, Dry fruits, Spices and Brown Sugar. We can also supply fresh fruits from India like high quality Alphonso mangoes, Strawberry and Pineapples.Currently, we have 12 channel partners here in India. We are keen to sell our high quality certified  organic foods, vegetables and pulses, with superior international packaging, to your prestigious company.

Kindly  visit us at www.gro-organic.in , where the products are listed.We would be glad to present our products personally or through samples, and we hope that as a startup company with high quality  100% certified organic products, we would be given the opportunity to present ourselves.
We definately would like to export our products to Brazil. Please get in touch with me on my id at sougata@gro-organic.in.
Hoping to hear from you,
Regards,
Sougata Ghosh (Partner) For, GroOrganic AgriVentures  LLP, Mumbai