Forum

Login

Already have an account?

E-Mail Address *

Password *

FAQ

Get answers to frequently asked questions about the iXPOS Export Community.

To the FAQ section

RESOURCES

Forum

Establishing Your Business in Germany

Ask you questions and exchange experiences about setting up your business in Germany on this forum.

Datum: Nov 10, 2016 8:57 AM

Information needed to open an office in Germany

Registered since: Nov 10, 2016

(3)

My office is expanding and we are going to open an office in Germany. Before the Brexit, our choice was London. But we are now thinking about opening an office in Germany in cities like Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Berlin. Provide us information from the 1st step to the final.

Countries of interest: Germany

Business Sectors: Laboratory Supply

Topics of interest: International Markets and Globalisation

Datum: Nov 28, 2016 4:06 PM #1

Re: Information needed to open an office in Germany

Registered since: Aug 18, 2016

(0)
We want to open new office in Frankfurt to doing business to German Importers,traders etc. Please provide information how to open office

Datum: Dec 15, 2016 12:56 PM #2

Re: Re: Information needed to open an office in Germany

(0)

This is what I do professionally. Save time and money and take a look for yourself. https://blaz.de/starting-your-business-in-germany/

Any questions or comments, feel free to contact me at anytime under info@blaz.de

Kind regards

David Michael Blaz

Coaching, Consulting & Mediation

Heinrich-Heine-Str. 2

63517 Rodenbach

Germany

https://blaz.de

Datum: Dec 20, 2016 11:54 AM #3

Re: Re: Re: Information needed to open an office in Germany

Registered since: May 26, 2016

(0)

Dear Mrs. Hofacker,

We took notice of your business inquiry and could help you with opening an office in Germany. If you are available we can talk via phone this thursday and I can explain our approach and possible costs.

Please let me know what you think.

Best regards

Julian Urban

Datum: Jan 7, 2017 8:21 PM #4

Re: Re: Re: Re: Information needed to open an office in Germany

Registered since: Jan 2, 2017

(0)

I am working in the field of textile and garment.we want to open a small business in Germany with small capital.we are Egyptian company and nowdays our prices are competitve because our Egyptian pound lost more than fifty percent of his value.

thanks

Datum: Feb 1, 2017 3:10 PM #5

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Information needed to open an office in Germany

Registered since: Nov 17, 2015

(0)

Dear Donette,

to open an office in Germany is depending on your final needs.

In case you simply need an office, you may hire a full serviced office. You can find some in all of the cities you mentioned. Staff can be hired too for some services (case by case or step by step).

The other way is to establish a company in Germany (e.g. the german form of a LTD = GmbH) or a GmbH & Co.KG (in this your main company is the so called "Komplementär". You can buy an existing one or establish a new one. In both you have to use a notary. I guess you are going to move completely?

Anyhow, there are some items to arrange, but it´s not very difficult.

If you established such a company (or in some cases a branch office), you can rent respective office room and arrange bank accounts.

After the contracts with the notary you will get mails form all relevant officials, such as "Finanzamt (for taxes and tax-id)" and others. Simply follow that mails step by step.

Hope this will help a bit.

Kind regards and good luck

Siegbert Kraus