Forum

Login

Already have an account?

E-Mail Address *

Password *

FAQ

Get answers to frequently asked questions about the iXPOS Export Community.

To the FAQ section

RESOURCES

Forum

Tips & Support for Your Business

Exchange experiences and share tips on how to go about doing business in Germany on this forum.

Datum: Mar 1, 2012 9:18 AM

Need advice on finding business partners in Germany

Registered since: Feb 28, 2012

(9)

Dear Forum Users,

I am looking for some good advice on displaying our products on the german market.

Being Danish I am aware that the german market is the biggest in europe and therefore I would like any possible advice i can get on where to meet potential german customers.

We produce office stationery, smaller home furniture, notebooks, wallets etc.
All our products are made of leather, PU or PVC.

Any advice is welcome

Best regards

Countries of interest: Germany

Datum: Mar 19, 2012 2:50 PM #1

Re: Need advice on entering the german market

Registered since: Jan 30, 2012

(2)

Dear User,

in order for you to find partners that sell your products in Germany, we advise you to post a selling offer on the iXPOS Community. Just click on the "Business Inquiry" tab and enter your business offer free of charge. This way, potential German partners will be able to contact you directly.

Best regards,

iXPOS Editorial Team

Datum: Aug 7, 2012 1:25 PM #2

Re: Re: Re: Need advice on entering the german market

Registered since: Aug 2, 2012

(2)

Dear Sir or Madam,

science to industry is an innovative service company, which operates at the interface of scientific and industrial applications. Our business unit "entry to market (e2m)" is specialized in market entry issues for innovative and trendsetting businesses wanting to enter into the German market. e2m offers services connected to all aspects of foreign market entering. Whether the strategy involves setting up a subsidiary company, a joint-venture or market entry through merger and acquisitions, we are able to advice and assist in the process.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you at www.e2m-gmbh.com.

If you are interested in our services, do not hesitate to contact me (a.kozian@s2i-gmbh.de).

Best regards,

Anne Kozian

Head of International Business Affairs

Datum: Aug 21, 2012 10:23 AM #3

Re: Re: Re: Re: Need advice on entering the german market

Registered since: Aug 20, 2012

(1)

Dear Forum Users,  

We are looking for the Distributor/Agent in GERMANY who can sell our product and provide service also.

I am looking for some good advice on displaying our products on the German market.  

SRB Machines is a professional Indian company with 120 employees. We are in the manufacturing of Precision Cylindrical Grinding Machines since 1996. We have successfully built more than 500 machines (Cylindrical and Internal Grinders both CNC & Conventional). We have built a new plant around 25 Km away from the existing unit with world class infrastructure. Our new plant will be ready for production by January 2013. We are keen to expand our business activities globally.

PRODUCTS:

-           Cylindrical Grinding Machine

-           Angular Head Grinding Machine

-           Internal Grinding Machine

-           Cam Lobe Grinding Machine

FUTURE PRODUCTION PLAN:

We are planning to build high cutting speed machine with hydrostatic spindle and guide-ways. Machine will have ‘B’ axis, so that multi spindles can be accommodated to fulfill multi operational requirement in single chucking.

Any advice is welcome  

Best regards

Rakesh Kumar

Datum: Mar 25, 2015 7:50 AM #4

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need advice on entering the german market

Registered since: Mar 24, 2015

(0)

We are an international business consulting firm which specializes in the German, Spanish and Portuguese speaking markets in Europe and Latin America. We manage and develop market entry strategies and international procurement. We assist our customers in the whole process until they achieve their goals in the target market.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards

CONTTIGO consulting & services

Datum: Sep 11, 2015 11:17 AM #5

Affiliates and import of goods

Registered since: Sep 11, 2015

(0)

Greetings
I am a producer of leather goods leather bags , leather wallets , leather office bags are very stylish and very beautiful variety of types of silk carpets am
I want to cooperate with those who do business with me Mykhvahny import products into Europe

Datum: Jun 8, 2016 3:58 PM #6

Re: Affiliates and import of goods

Registered since: May 31, 2016

(0)

Cited

We are an international business consulting firm which specializes in the German, Spanish and Portuguese speaking markets in Europe and Latin America. We manage and develop market entry strategies and international procurement. We assist our customers in the whole process until they achieve their goals in the target market.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards

CONTTIGO consulting & services

Dear Alejandro,

We are manufacturing high quality wall art, home decoration and furniture products. We are supplying our products to mostly European countries.

There is only one German company we are collaborating and i want to expand our market share in German market.

Here are some of our products' images links below for you to look over :

Fragmented Mdf Paintings :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xi5pr4z5xuoc3hj/AADjC_EuqC-tgNeYgd_OfQeWa

Decorative Mirrors
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mkp670zi9bzhdsz/AAAXsPE2XBgeo3zAfJmkcCj8a

Self-Coloring Items
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/afy0x0nql32h5a0/AACh7zWCfr58pt5YFJ7cLaRWa

3D effected printed coffee Tables
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cmttmu8y81n7gxx/AACsiCzf9friDuLD23jcwXNTa

Smart and decorative shelf systems
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xxnazl8vj2vkekd/AAAfU5FGd5q1OUovXeGUjTdha

Please do not hesitate to contact with me if you are interested in working with us.

Kind Regards.

Datum: Feb 22, 2017 11:49 AM #7

Your enquiry

Registered since: Oct 24, 2013

(0)

Dear Forum User,

there are surely many ways for it. But the choice depends upon your target group, your distribution strategy (B2B or B2C) and some other factors. One possible step (if you are just at the beginning of you market entry) would be visiting appropriate fairs and exhibitions to generate useful contacts and leads. Besides (or parallel to) this classical way you would certainly have many possibilities in  e-commerce with your products, presenting and offering them in your own online-shop, on market places, communicating about them (in German) in suitable social media channels.

Best regards

contact4business

info@c4b-grosche.com

contact4business.com

Datum: Feb 22, 2017 1:22 PM #8

Re: Your enquiry

Registered since: Oct 24, 2013

(0)

Dear Forum User,

there are surely many ways for it. But the choice depends upon your target group, your distribution strategy (B2B or B2C) and some other factors. One possible step (if you are just at the beginning of you market entry) would be visiting appropriate fairs and exhibitions to generate useful contacts and leads. Besides (or parallel to) this classical way you would certainly have many possibilities in  e-commerce with your products, presenting and offering them in your own online-shop, on market places, communicating about them (in German) in suitable social media channels.

Best regards

contact4business

info@c4b-grosche.com

contact4business.com

Cited

Dear Forum Users,

I am looking for some good advice on displaying our products on the german market.

Being Danish I am aware that the german market is the biggest in europe and therefore I would like any possible advice i can get on where to meet potential german customers.

We produce office stationery, smaller home furniture, notebooks, wallets etc.
All our products are made of leather, PU or PVC.

Any advice is welcome

Best regards